Client folders in the library now include shortcuts to items that have been shared with the client. Also, you can now easily create new notes when attaching notes to an appointment.
We also fixed some bugs. Invoices should no longer be missing from the iOS app, incorrect package counts have been fixed, as well as a few other improvements.
- Now you'll see shared files/links/folders in client's system folder
- Create a note from the note picker
- Fixed a bug where a coach was missing a few invoices
- Fixed a bug where a coach's appointments showing loading
- Changed /slug to /me/slug across the app to be consistent with the web
- Fix client system folder sorting
- Fixed a bug with the package counter showing the incorrect amount
- Fixed a spacing issue on the appointments list bar