Picture this: You have a thriving coaching practice, a growing client list, excellent reviews, and a comfortable income. However, you never invested in client management coaching tools, which could’ve taken your business to the next level through automation, efficiency, and communication. But don’t worry. We’ve got you covered.
Yes, professional coaching lets you tap into your strengths of empathy, wisdom, and reliability. And your clients leave sessions with a renewed sense of purpose in life and the motivation to achieve goals. Because of that, your coaching business continues to grow, and, at times, administrative tasks become too much to handle.
So how can you quickly organize clients, appointments, and invoices? A client management software for coaches takes the tedium out of running your business so that you can devote all your time and energy to coaching sessions. A client Relationship Management (CRM) software automates tasks that might take hours or even days, making coaches’ lives easier.
Let's take a closer look at the best CRM software for coaches and how it can help.
What is a CRM software?
A Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software tracks conversion funnels and helps businesses maintain client relationships. It’s an indispensable tool for coaches and freelancers.
As a coach, your client's interests are your primary focus. You want to make it simple for them to schedule appointments, attend sessions, and pay invoices. A coach-specific CRM software streamlines marketing, data management, and sales. It manages clients' progress so that you can better plan future sessions and ensure you’re inching closer toward future goals. Coaching management tools also send periodic text message reminders, enabling you to connect with clients between sessions and maintain a fruitful relationship. A CRM software also serves as a central database for client details, putting client information at your fingertips.
Do I really need a CRM?
The simple answer is yes. Don’t believe us? Here are some of the main benefits of CRM software:
- Prolonged relationship: A CRM software helps you stay in touch with current and potential clients to maintain and nurture relationships. Instead of wondering who you've been in contact with and when to follow up, your CRM provides notifications when it's the right time to send a message.
- After-session work: During a productive session, you and your clients may want to continue past the allotted time but have to stick to the schedule. That might prove frustrating if they have more thoughts to share or if you want to provide more coaching advice. A CRM software allows you to send clients post-session assignments and tasks, creating additional development opportunities.
- Message automation: You aim to pursue new leads but don't want to hassle them. Reaching out when you know someone is interested can make a better impression than sending cold emails. A CRM software lets you send triggered marketing communications.
- Time-saving: A CRM software is like having a dedicated assistant that automates tasks and analyzes details, enabling you to focus on preparing and running your sessions.
All these points make CRM a necessary tool since you, of course, value your clients' progress the most.
What are my options?
If you’re wondering which CRM software suits your needs, there are many options. But research takes you away from what you enjoy most –– coaching clients toward a more fulfilling life.
To ease the process, we’ve compiled a list of some of the best coaching software to enhance your record-keeping, client experience, and the bottom line.
- Practice.do: Practice's software has a comprehensive set of CRM features that help you stay up to date. From real-time scheduling to centralized client records where you can see a history of your client relationship. Not only that, but our client portal also gives your clients a singular place to log in, view their documents, and chat with you or leave a voice memo. Since the whole process is encrypted, clients can use the app conveniently and on any device (iOS and Android apps available).
- ActiveCampaign: When potential clients seek a coach, ActiveCampaign puts the ball in their court. The company lets leads register their specific interests, allowing you, the coaches, to know when to follow up and hold back. It also provides an online sales pipeline, helping you analyze the big picture of your business development. ActiveCampaign offers valuable integrations with email providers (such as Gmail and Outlook) and sales tools (such as Unbounce and Facebook).
- HoneyBook: HoneyBook began as a CRM tool for freelancers and wedding photographers and concentrated on projects rather than clients. Create branded invoices with its easy-to-use editor to make your business stand out. And its workflow interface sets up automated follow-ups, letting you focus on client interactions.
- Paperbell: With features that cater to coaching businesses, Paperbell helps you monitor payments, attract new clients, and offer group sessions. And, if you're on the fence about signing up for a CRM, Paperbell lets you try its software for free with one client and experience what makes it unique.
- Zoho: Zoho provides real-time analytics that help you measure performance. The company facilitates predictive sales and marketing automation that simplify lead generation. Its migration wizard lets you import data from multiple sources so you can start strong. The company’s mobile app is compatible with Android and iOS to monitor workflow from anywhere.
What do I look for in CRM software?
Not all CRM software packages are the same. And, because you want the best online CRM software for your business, being selective is the name of the game. When browsing CRM software options for your coaching business, look out for these features:
- Budget-friendly: As a business owner, you must make intelligent decisions, and a reasonably priced CRM helps you stay financially sound.
- Automation: Triggered messaging is a key perk of CRM software, helping you nurture leads without crowding their inbox.
- Accessibility: An easy-to-use software ensures your business's smooth functioning, while complex solutions exhaust your time and energy. Choose a CRM software that fits your needs and has an intuitive interface, enabling you to streamline tasks and tick them off quickly.
- Integrations: Your computer is essential for scheduling sessions, sending invoices, and messaging clients. Select a CRM software that integrates with your existing applications, increasing efficiency and productivity.
Practice’s CRM platform offers these features and others, such as unlimited storage and clients at just $35 per month, making it a great option.
A CRM software elevates your coaching business
In the past, record-keeping consisted of a pen, a notebook, and a Rolodex. But in today's fast-paced business environment, keeping pace with potential leads, existing customers, and changing market conditions is not enough. You need a CRM software that puts you in the driver's seat so you can optimize tasks and devote all your attention to clients.
Practice’s CRM software facilitates efficient operations, helping you stay ahead of the game while your business grows. Keep track of every last detail, and use the app while you're on the go. And to improve your skills, check out our blog for the latest articles on professional development, case studies, and best practices. Try us today.